About the Role
Your principal tasks
• Assemble machine tools electrically and mechanically;
• Perform installation, service and maintenance;
• Work with plans and documents (electrical/mechanical);
• Professionally self-assured manner with appropriate customer-orientation;
• Work self-reliantly and self-responsibly.
• Conclusion of a training or a similar education as a mechatronics technician,
• industrial mechanic, electrician or having a comparable qualification ;
• Use measuring equipment reliably;
• Experience in the field of electrical plant equipment;
• Experience in machine tool construction and automation with respect to
installation and commissioning;
• Conscientious and self-reliant working practice in combination with the ability
to work in a team;
• Commitment to work and awareness of safety and responsibility;
• PC knowledge;
• Knowledge of foreign languages: English;
• Readiness to travel;
• B-class driving license.
• PLC knowledge;
• Knowledge in the area of hydraulics / pneumatics;
• Forklift truck license
Reference number: 122
As a service technician in the electrical and mechanical field you will work in our assembly teams primarily regionally but also throughout Germany and/or world-wide. In a variety of projects you will contribute your specialist knowledge and help to ensure the successful conclusion of the work of the team.
About the Company
We founded the ORCA Industriemontagen GmbH & Co. KG in Germany in 2016 and our ORCA Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd in 2018.
Industrial assemblies and relocations with the highest level of technical competence - that's what ORCA Industriemontagen stands for. But also for exciting challenges, flexible versatility and innovative solutions. We are a dynamic company and live security, strength and speed. Both to our customers and to each other - across all levels. We see ourselves as a team and as such we continue to develop together.