About the Role
Your principal tasks
• Dismantle and reassemble machines and systems mechanically;
• Work with plans and documents (mechanical);
• Use measuring equipment reliably;
• Professionally self-assured manner with appropriate customer-orientation;
• Work self-reliantly and self-responsibly.
• Conclusion of a training or a similar education as fitter, machine fitter or
• mechanical engineer or having comparable qualifications;
• Alternatively, you may be a career changer with verifiable experience in the field
• of assemblies and a motivation of further development;
• Assembly work experience;
• Distinct ability to work in a team;
• Commitment to work and awareness of safety and responsibility;
• B-class driving license;
• Readiness to travel.
• Forklift truck license;
• Knowledge of foreign languages;
• 2/C1 driving license.
Reference number: 121
As a fitter in the mechanical field you will work in our assembly teams primarily regionally but also throughout Germany and/or world-wide. In a variety of projects you will contribute your specialist knowledge and help to ensure the successful conclusion of the work of the team.
About the Company
We founded the ORCA Industriemontagen GmbH & Co. KG in Germany in 2016 and our ORCA Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd in 2018.
Industrial assemblies and relocations with the highest level of technical competence - that's what ORCA Industriemontagen stands for. But also for exciting challenges, flexible versatility and innovative solutions. We are a dynamic company and live security, strength and speed. Both to our customers and to each other - across all levels. We see ourselves as a team and as such we continue to develop together.