About the Role
Your principal tasks
• Manage the construction site in consultation with the project manager or, as
the case may be, with the customer;
• Where appropriate, optimize the work processes and monitor the due dates;
• Dismantle and reassemble machines and systems mechanically;
• Install, service and maintain the systems;
• Work with plans and documents (electrical/mechanical);
• Use measuring equipment safely;
• Professionally self-assured manner with appropriate customer-orientation;
• Work self-reliantly and self-responsibly;
• Conclusion of a training in the mechanical field (e.g. as a machine fitter or
mechanical engineer) or training in the electrical field with extensive
professional experience in mechanical assembly work;
• Knowledge and experience in the field of mechanical engineering and plant
engineering or plant equipment;
• Executive abilities and distinct ability to work in a team;
• Commitment to work and awareness of safety and responsibility;
• B-class driving license;
• PC knowledge;
• Readiness to travel;
• Knowledge of foreign languages.
• Forklift truck license;
• Lifting platform license;
• Crane license
Reference number: 123
As an Assembly manager / senior fitter in the mechanical field you are the first contact for our customers on the construction site. You will co-ordinate the construction site matters and ensure that everything runs smoothly there. With your assembly team you will primarily work regionally but also throughout Germany and/or world-wide. In different projects you will contribute your specialist knowledge and know-how to ensure that the work can be completed in cooperation with the project manager.
About the Company
We founded the ORCA Industriemontagen GmbH & Co. KG in Germany in 2016 and our ORCA Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd in 2018.
Industrial assemblies and relocations with the highest level of technical competence - that's what ORCA Industriemontagen stands for. But also for exciting challenges, flexible versatility and innovative solutions. We are a dynamic company and live security, strength and speed. Both to our customers and to each other - across all levels. We see ourselves as a team and as such we continue to develop together.